Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday ~~ Mysteries of Sorrows



May Our Lady will give us a deeper understanding of Patience through the five Mysteries of Sorrows
”As they led Jesus away they took hold of a certain Simon.” Luke 23:26
It had been a long, slow journey from his home in the country to Jerusalem, and Simon was tired at the end of it. Occupied with his own idle thoughts, he hardly noticed the stream of soldiers and citizens coming out through the city gate. But the soldiers noticed him. A moment later the astonished Simon found himself helping Jesus Christ carry His cross. Simon didn’t like it at all, but he did as he was told; and it was not long before God enlightened his soul.
Simon of Cyrene was the first to discover that the yoke of Christ is sweet, and His burden light. “Come to me when you are weary.”

A red rose symbol of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's sorrowful and painful Passion for remission of our sins , a rose for all praying and meditating devoutly the Most Holy Rosary




No comments:

Heaven opened with 3 Hail Mary Devotion

Act of Consecration to the Most Holy Trinity

With all my heart I praise Thee, Most Holy Virgin
above all Angels and Saints in Paradise, Daughter of
the Eternal Father, and I consecrate to Thee
my soul with all its faculties.

Hail Mary..

With all my heart I praise Thee, Most Holy Virgin
above all Angels and Saints in Paradise, beloved Mother
of the Son of God, and I consecrate to Thee my body
with all its senses.

Hail Mary..

With all my heart I praise Thee, Most Holy Virgin
above all Angels and Saints in Paradise, beloved Spouse
of the Holy Ghost, and I consecrate to Thee my heart
with all its affections, and beseech Thee to obtain for me from
the Most Holy Trinity all the graces necessary for salvation.

Hail Mary..

Blog Archive