Friday, February 13, 2009

One red rose

each one representing a Rosary prayer , each ten bound together in a Crown of Roses for our Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy Mother Mary , our Immaculate Mother from the sorrowful moment of the Cross .
Lord have Mercy and receive my prayers through intercession of most Holy Mother Mary

Our Lady will give us a deeper understanding of suffering through the five Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
The Scourging at the Pillar
The Crowning with Thorns
The Carrying of the Cross
The Crucifixion
Each one of these Holy Mysteries teach us to learn to carry out our sufferings and daily crosses , to remember that when we suffer, Jesus is with us in our pain helping us carry our cross . He truly Is , even sometimes we don't realize ..
To tremble at pain is Christlike. Suffering is not a good thing that merely appears evil. It is an evil which human nature shrinks from - and only Grace through Faith can sanctify.
This day Rosary prayer intentions :
Almighty Father, we pray for the intentions of Our Lady, for your Divine Will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven, we also pray for the intentions of the Holy Father.
~ for all suffering people , in hospitas or wherever they are , lonely or not . May Lord ease their pains and heal them through His infinite Divine Mercy
~ for all people fighting with evil natural destructive forces : storms , earthquackes , wildfires , floods or any kind of calamities of nature
~ for all Pro-Life defenders and militants , that Lord our God will stop abortionist plans
~ for all righteous people fighting the just war with Terror and terrorists , for all armed forces fighting for Peace . May it be Peace in the whole world .
~ for all send in my email box prayer request , may Lord hear and answer to all prayers
~ ask you for all our personal intentions ..

No comments:

Heaven opened with 3 Hail Mary Devotion

Act of Consecration to the Most Holy Trinity

With all my heart I praise Thee, Most Holy Virgin
above all Angels and Saints in Paradise, Daughter of
the Eternal Father, and I consecrate to Thee
my soul with all its faculties.

Hail Mary..

With all my heart I praise Thee, Most Holy Virgin
above all Angels and Saints in Paradise, beloved Mother
of the Son of God, and I consecrate to Thee my body
with all its senses.

Hail Mary..

With all my heart I praise Thee, Most Holy Virgin
above all Angels and Saints in Paradise, beloved Spouse
of the Holy Ghost, and I consecrate to Thee my heart
with all its affections, and beseech Thee to obtain for me from
the Most Holy Trinity all the graces necessary for salvation.

Hail Mary..

Blog Archive